Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Downward Speieral

Jamie And The Melonheads  
I'll be honest, the only reason I even posted this clip was because of the insanely clever post title I came up with. Anyway, Ginger and Rance discuss four guys who, pictured above, did a great job getting on camera. Later in the game the fans returned with tickets so they were in the right section. Suck it, Rance. On a seperate note, what is with the ushers in LAAAAA?

Jamie Loves Peter North  
Yes, I am this immature. It just seemed so unnecessary to me. You know he has the vocabulary but it's like he refuses to use it at times.


  1. Thank you for posting this! I was looking everywhere for Melonheads picture.

  2. Yeah, those users looked strange with those hats. Like something you'd see on a golf course.

  3. This is great. Keep 'em coming man!

    (See what I did there?)

  4. Sorry to contact you through the comment section, but I am interested in placing a short text ad on your blog. The site is Check it out and reply if you are interested.